Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A little music, a little munching, a little surprise.....



Love this song, the video....not so much

Anywho....went to the munch last night. It was nice. I got there a little late and drove separately from my cousin (affectionately called my Security Blanket) so I sat in my car for a while before he showed up. Then he yelled at me for being silly and said next time I have to go in by myself.

I had a lovely chat with some people that I met at earlier munches and met some new people who seemed nice. I met a couple and the wife was VERY open and somewhat nosy, not bad nosy but "I am comfortable with myself and this community and the intersection thereof" kind of nosy. She actually is a psychology doctoral student in Chi and so we did some shop talk which was fun. We discussed going back to school vs not and how going back to school isn't a great option either as internship placements are guaranteed anymore :(

We also discussed an event next weekend where a PsyD is going to be lecturing (at a local club) about why people like to hit/be hit. I am looking forward to it actually and apparently the wife knows the lecturer as he is an alumni of her grad school.

I have also decided that I need a massage after munches. I get so tense during these events that my neck and back are sore on the drive home. I am not exactly sure why I get so tense but it probably has to do with me not being super comfortable in my kinky skin, the sexual tension I feel in the atmosphere, and my (poor choice of) defense mechanisms. Although, I am sure if I asked I would receive.....

In other news, guess who is back in town? CM! So we had been talking/playing for a while then he disappeared for about 2 weeks and now apparently he is back....and he wants to pick up where he left off. I am unsure about this. I don't know what went on for those two weeks and while I have to admit missing the attention and the playing, I need some sort of explanation or discussion about what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment