Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post Munch Conversation Explained in More Detail

So yes, I went to my first munch with my cousin and the girl he is currently sleeping with. The people were really nice and I felt that I held my own pretty well. Surprisingly the talk was very kink oriented (which is apparently unusual when chatting with newbies) and I now have plans to write a manual entitled '5 Steps to an Orgy' that describes the various levels of sexual interaction and the proper titles for each level. There will be pictures :)

Anyway, while the event itself was vanilla (took place in a sushi restaurant)there was definitely a kinky energy that kind of turned me on. Yup I get turned on by dominance and submission awesome.

But.....because there was some definite kinky energy it made me feel lonely because what I truly want (V dominating me) is not happening and likely will not happen. I am pretty sure I want him more than he wants me which is another topic entirely. It also made me jealous of those that have what I want and can "flaunt" it so openly and confortably. So I went and vented to a friend on a website and felt a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment