Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's hard to say "bye-bye!"

So as I may have mentioned before, I want to be with V, alas due to distance that is currently (potentially future-y) not an option. He has also been pretty MIA when it comes to the dirty talk time on the interwebs so I have been subsidizing my chatting with other people. Now I have been chatting fairly regularly with CM (up until mmm 2 weeks ago maybe?) and occasionlly with 3 other gentlemen. Now maybe this makes me a slut but IDK what I'm doing and just kind of floating around.

Anywho, so I have been talking with Z and kind of playing online truth or dare (mostly truth) and the other day he totally pushed it so I stopped talking to him and he apologized and apologized and I talked to him tonight.

Well I realized that I don't think I want to go around flashing him and having him flash me. Not because he is a bad person or he is too pushy or what have you, but I'm kinda just not interested in him. So I asked another online acquaintance for a suggestion as how to gently indicate my disinterest:

"As much as I would normally like to see this progress, I must admit that I have my eye on someone else, and would like to see it furthered. I think continuing might endanger that, and I wouldn't like that to happen, but I would like to remain friends if you don't mind...."

So clever! I will use the next opportunity I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment