Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wanting and Loving

I want V to tell me that he wants me, that he wants to be with me, that he misses my skin next to his, tasting me on his lips. I want him to tell me that he misses kissing my forehead, holding my hand, feeling me lean up against him.

Parts of me are ready to give him up (again) but we all know how well that worked the last couple of times I attempted it (read: still talking to him). Then he goes and says things that make me melt and quiver and want him to love me.

V: i want to see your body
V: feel it in my hands

But how can one fall in love with someone so far away? How can one fall in love with someone's virtual self? the argument could be made that one's virtual self is equal to one's "real" self, but if that is the case then why all the questioning? Is it because there are those who actively choose to present themselves as not their real self?

IDK what this started out as and I am definitely sure IDK what it turned out to be but here it is in all its glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment