Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuck in the middle (of a wolf pack) with you

So my online friend K has recently been talking to another friend of ours, R, on the website we frequent and is in the process of setting up an online relationship with him. Now I think K is absolutely adorable (I actually let her see my face/gave her some contact info) and the other friend is another super sweet person who I also trust quite a bit for someone I have never met in real life (again, has seen my face/has some outside contact info).



So I had a looooong chat with R about his relationship potential with K and gave my blessing as it were. I have to admit some jealousy, but I am pretty sure it is the same jealousy that I feel with every D/s couple that I know online/IRL. K had a bad experience with an online relationship recently and so being in one with R would probably be good for her.

R and I also had a fairly lengthy conversation about the way his household operates. Apparently he runs it like a pack, it is an interesting concept, sounds kind of commune like in a way or "Stranger in a Strange Land" ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment