Monday, June 6, 2011

TMI Time

1. What puts you in a creative mood?

Anything outdoors puts me in a creative mood. When I sit and relax outside on my porch or wander around outside that gets my creative juices flowing. I also like going to places that are artsy in nature, seeing other peoples' artwork and creative expression makes me want to produce my own.

2. What puts you in a silly mood?

Watching my dog puts me in a silly mood. I think it is the nature of fluffy beasts to be able to enchant us two legged persons into getting down on the floor and look ridiculous and leave us feeling refreshed and energized afterwards.

3. What puts you in a contemplative mood?

Being alone puts me in a contemplative mood. Whether I am alone in my car eating lunch, wandering around the city on a day off, or sitting in a park, being alone makes me think of myself and others and the grand scheme of things. Existential.

4. What puts you in a competitive mood?

I am not a hugely competitive person but a good family game of scrabble will definitely set me up to be competitive. Watching sports in big group will also get me competitively excited, even if I don't care about the sport or the team!

5. If you consider yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you consider yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood?

I always have a problem with this type of question. I used to always categorize myself as a quiet person but am lately feeling more like a talkative person. I am very talkative with my friends, when I've been imbibing, when I feel comfortable in my surroundings is when I am the most talkative. I am quiet when there are fewer people around, when I am contemplating life, when I don't know anyone, when I am depressed.

6. What can a person do that will instantly put you in a sexy mood?

Tell me to crawl to them lol. Whisper dirty things in my ear. All the usual apply.

Bonus: What song puts you in a sexy mood? If possible post a link to the song so that we can listen to it.

Lick by joi



Glory Hole by Portishead

http://youtu.be/yF-GvT8Clnk

No comments:

Post a Comment