Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trifecta


Housing, Career, Relationships

My trifecta is currently being fucked (and not in a good way).

Housing:
- I live at home with my mother, grandfather and dog
- the house is very messy
- although my mother tries to give me as much space as she can it just isn't enough
- my almost-roommate cancelled on me
- an apt in my neighborhood costs about 1/2 a month's salary at the rate I am going
- my mother has offered to subsidize me by giving me extra money so I can afford rent, I may end up taking her up on that offer, although it pains me to do so!

Career:
- I am totally burnt out at my current job
- I have come to resent the children immensely, which isn't good if you are stuck in a building with them all day
- I don't make enough money (see Housing)
- I am bored
- I am underemployed
- I am not in my field
- Jobs in my field have been incredibly hard to get, even though I have been applying like a mad person since I graduated 2 years ago
- I am wondering if I need to look ouside of my field in order become financially stable

Relationship:
- I would be dating V if we lived in the same state
- I am playing with CM
- IRL there is no one
- I want someone to cuddle with, a kinky guy my age that lives in my state

No comments:

Post a Comment