Friday, July 1, 2011

You can't always get what you want...

I've given up on V. He isn't giving me what I need/want and when I tell him this he blows me off. This has been happening for a while and I have tried to get past it but I give up. I am tired of interacting only when it is convenient for him. There is a big difference between being someone's sextoy and being someone's convenience. Maybe it is just distance, maybe he just lost interest. Whatever the excuse I am not getting what I need.

Speaking of getting what I need, CM is back in town apparently after his 2 week absence. I was already primed thinking about V so I called him out on it.

Me: where were you for 2 weeks?
CM: wife is home all the time, hard for me to get alone time

...

Me: i am tired of feeling used, of being a convenient way for someone else to get off
CM: sorry
CM: i will leave u alone then

2 minutes later

CM: truely am sorry :(
Me: you arent the only one, apparently it is a theme
CM: hold su tight, cuddles u
Me: sigh :-/
CM: i feel bad now, u knnow i care
Me: saying things doesnt always make them true
CM: fine, wow i am sorry, i didnt mean to hurt u
ME: like i said it isnt just you
CM: but i am part of it
Me: not gonna lie i guess
CM: well i apologize

...

CM: wht can i do to help u
Me: nothing, i have been too tired/busy lately and it is making me cranky/melancholy
CM: holds u in my arms
Me: thanks
CM: licks u all over

aaaaaand then he signed off.....fucker

No comments:

Post a Comment