Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love is....

So I think I might love V. I hate to say it for certain because we haven't spent that much time together IRL but he makes me feel warm and fuzzy and I fantasize about him like crazy. I think I have decided to love him but not be IN LOVE with him, apparently there is a difference, but don't ask me what it is!

I should do some research and write about the nature of love. The philosophy of love, the types of love. That would take a lot of research and time so not right now lol.

Anyway, I think giving him my grocery list of interests sparked his thoughts. We were talking last night and it got pretty hot and heavy (as per usual) and he expressed interest in some of my more kinky grocery items which makes me happy.

I know we would be dating (and having wild monkey sex) if we lived near each other. I just wonder if it is worth it to lust after him so much when we don't live near each other and have no plans to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment