Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy Busy Bee




So I successfully went to the munch again this Tuesday and had a lovely chat with the people there. I could totally have a lust/crush thing on the one of the organizers. Not sure why exactly, I blame on the fact that he is friendly lol. He kept trying to ask me questions in order to figure me out. Some topics of conversation included:

"So what are your opinions of nipple clamps?"
"Boobies are nice, how do you feel about them?
"Are you going to share your opinion about anything?"

He also asked if I had stalked him on fet (which of course I had) and suggested that next time I stalk him I add him to my friends list (which I did) :)
I also got patted on the head a couple of times and the above gentleman put his hand on my knee (made me jump but was delightful). Oh and my cousin helped come up with a better metaphor for my need to ponder: imagine just shoving a butt plug in someone's ass with no preparation, not fun. I need my buttplug (in this case kinky experiences) with lube....lots and lots of lube.

In other news my good friend from high school came into town from Seattle because she is getting married this weekend. So Wednesday a couple of us went to the city and sailed around the shore of the lake on my uncle's sailboat for a while. Anyway, one of my good friend's tells us that her brother came out as bi-sexual recently and there was lots of "good for him" and "yays." My friends are super accepting and lovely people. So I decided to tell them that I have decided that I am kinky. I am not sure what I was expecting in the realm of reactions but the general consensus was, "Yeah and?"

There was not surprise, no shock, no congratulations. I mean I would have guessed that they wouldn't be surprised but a little reaction would have been nice I think. My one friend (probably the one I am closest to) kind of joked that now I need to find a dom who is hot, or a hot guy who wants to dom me lol. That same friend actually mentioned she things she is starting to get a little into girls, certain girls at least. (I'd fool around with her I think.) She also pulled my hair and said something to me (can't remember what exactly) in a SUPER domme-y voice and it was hot. Sent a little ripple of lust through myself let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment