Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Story for CM

You told me to meet you at 8, I show up a few minutes early, uncertain as to what the plan is for the evening. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. You invite me in and I step through, already damp with excitement. You are sitting in your favorite chair, almost a loveseat really, covered in smooth leather. I close the door behind me, the soft click of the lock ensuring that we are now alone together.

“Come here love.” You command, I start walking towards you and you click your tongue disapprovingly. I hesitate then lower myself to the ground and crawl the rest of the way to your feet, blushing furiously in the process. “Better.” You say simply and I blush anew. You extend your legs toward me and I bend down even more to kiss the tip of your shoe, I feel your hand on my neck pressing me down further and I comply, keeping my lips pressed firmly to your shoe as your hand squeezes the back of my neck. “Tsk tsk,” you say, “clothes? I think not.” You remove your hand from my neck and I jump to remove my shirt. “Slowly love, always slowly.” You caution.

I pause then continue to remove the rest of my clothes slowly, putting them in a neat pile on the floor as you look on approvingly. You make me stand in front of you naked for a moment, just watching, admiring, concocting plans for the evening in that deliciously dirty mind of yours. Finally, after an apparent eternity, you pat your lap inviting me to sit with you. I gratefully accept your invitation, wrapping my arms around your neck and resting my face on your shoulder. You laugh a little at my shyness and put your arms around me squeezing me tightly. We sit like that for a moment, a snapshot of you cuddling a naked me on your lap, a Rockwellian fantasy.

You shift my weight on your lap so one of your hands is free to roam my body, touching, tickling, pinching. I endure it as best I can, sighing when you brush a particularly sensitive spot and moaning quietly when you reach your fingers up to examine my nipples. Hard as they are, you somehow make them harder with your grasping pinching fingers. My head is still buried in your shoulder, an attempt to stay somewhat silent in the wake of your explorations. You continue for a while, groping, touching, pinching, attempting to play me like some fine instrument until your hand comes to rest on my thigh.

You tap my thigh once, a signal that I both love and hate, wanting to continue your exploration of my body. I open my legs a fraction of an inch and I can feel you frown as you pinch the skin of my thigh rolling it between your fingers. I yelp quietly and open myself up to you. Tantalizingly, you stroke the insides of my thighs, barely touching them, working your way up to the crevice between them. I feel your fingers squeezing my lips, spreading my wetness around and I make a sound. You ignore me and continue pinching my lips together the wetness oozing onto you fingers. I am squirming now, wiggling on your lap, feeling the semi hardness under my ass.

You let my lips go and proceed to stick two digits inside me, swirling around. I am biting onto the fabric of your shirt my hips twitching under your touch. You bring your finger to your lips and suck it clean. “You really are sweet my sweet.” You say chuckling slightly, you pat my legs, “Lap time is over pet, now the fun begins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment