Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cece my Playmate come out and play with me...

Went to the lecture at the local club tonight. It was pretty interesting. The idea of becoming a kink-aware professional is pretty neat to me, I may end up emailing the lecturer and asking him for some career advice.

I also saw some some of the munch-ers there which was pretty cool. I got a head pat and teased one of the guys cause he was fedora-less. I had to leave then though because the after-party was for members only (which I am not). This was somewhat disappointing because I wanted to stick around and chat and flirt a little bit more. It also made me think of the upcoming play party.



I think I want to go but I am a little terrified. I seriously think I need someone to sit with me/hold my hand/distract me so I don't just get overwhelmed, but I am not sure how to tell the people I know that I need a rotating shift of handholders for the event. "So X, you know how I keep saying I am scared? Well....I kind of want to go but could you arrrange for a handholder or handholders for the evening so I don't freak out and leave? Please and thank you."

I am such a coward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment