Saturday, July 9, 2011

PISSY




I am so pissed at V.

He has been trying to get a hold of me for a while but due to lack of internet/bad timing we haven’t made contact. This has actually been ok with me as I am tryihng to give him up (as I have previously written).

Anyway he managed to get a hold of me tonight to let me know he quit his job because it was really shitty. When I asked for clarification I got a “I don’t want to talk about it” and a brisk change in subject. Fine, fuck you V. I won’t try to help you with your issues and I am sure as hell not goingto ask what your plans are next. Cause even if you move back to my state, fuck you, it’s over.

So I make some super generic small talk and then what happens, he fucking goes offline! I fucking HATE when he does that. It just infuriates me to no end when I am in the middle of a conversation with someone online and they fucking go offline or stop talking with no transition. V does this all the fucking time and so I give up. I wash my hands of him, done. I had fantasies of being His but I am tired of this, I am tired of playing this game with him.


To top it off I forgot that I have a family wedding tomorrow afternoon and I made plans to go to a kinky lecture in the city tomorrow night. FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment