Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yay for Moscato!



I forgot to mention that I started to cry when I was getting fucked by V. I am not sure if it was because it was so intense that I had some sort of release or if I was so unhappy with the situation that it made me cry. I also remember him asking me if I was ok then kissing the lids of my eyes. The memory makes me smile a bit, a sign that maybe he did care, just couldn't fucking say it....

Anyway, this weekend I hung out with some girlfriends of mine and we ended up having a lovely drunken-kinky-sexy-talk time! I made friends with a new kinky companion!! We totally clicked and it was amazing! she and her bf/almost fiance are slightly kinky and she is gonna go to the munch with me on Tuesday :D

Also my other girlfriend cropped me good (which was lovely) then the next day (somewhat hungover) the three of us went to a vendor fair for a spanking convention in the area. We didn't buy anything but we got to test out a violet wand which was pretty cool. I really like having some gfs that I am totally comfortable talking about kinky things with. Now I just need to find a partner to play with.....le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment