Thursday, July 21, 2011

Slut-O-Rama

So......I moved into my new apt and had a whole crew of people help. My cousin's friend from school was in town (lives about 2 hrs south of us)so he helped lug and we chatted (although according to him/others I was flirting). So fast forward to yesterday when I had to drive to the central part of the state for a job interview. I ended up posting this and he comments on it and we arrange to get dinner (just for the hell of it I SWEAR!!!).

So, I drive down, do the interview, drive up a bit and chill at a Panera's while he finishes work. He says he is finally home so I drive to his house figuring he will have an idea for dinner or something. Well it is hot so I am not super hungry and I say so and he doesn't for the issue and instead continues to sit on his couch and watch tv. so I end up sitting next to him and we kind of jockey for position and end up wrestling around a bit until his arm ends up wrapped around my waist and my head is against his shoulder. Now at this point I am like, well this could go one of two ways and we shall see which way that is....

So he starts nuzzling my neck with his scratchy face, which of course makes me get the shivers (cause my neck is very ticklish) so he does it some more and I struggle a little bit and we end up kind of wrestling again and ended up me kind of in his lap facing him with our faces like half an inch apart and I can't resist so I lean in the extra half inch and then we are kissing and pawing at each other.

Of course I wrangle my way on top at some point and we are kissing and his is running his hands over my shirt and under my shirt and squeezing my breasts and it is great. And he was really sweet, he paused at one point and wanted to make sure that I knew that he wasn't looking for a relationship and that he didn't want me to get hurt. So I reassure him that it's ok and I will be ok and not turn into a crazy obsessive stalker (apparently he has had trouble with that in the past). I also tell him that he isn't going to get to fuck me (yes I lied about that part). So we keep kissing and touching and I am grinding on him and it is kind of fun because I feel like I am back in high school.

Eventually he ends up taking my shirt off and unclasping my bra and he startings sucking on my nipples (which is a TOTAL turn on) and then he eventually starts biting them and I LOVE it. He unbuttons my shorts, at which point I start protesting that it's not fair that I am the only one that is naked

Somehow I get on top of him and he pauses and says again that he doesn't want to hurt me and I smile and tell him it's ok he's not going to get to fuck me (HA!). So we keep kissing and groping and I find that he really gets turned on when I bite his lower lip. Whenever I would do that he would swear and I finally asked him why. Turns out having his bottom lip bit is a "signal" that blowjobs are going to be given, so of course I laugh and keep doing it. He kind of growls and threatens to rip my underwear off of me and fucke me.

Well.....soon I want to fuck too so off we go. I end up on top and I am grinding and he is biting and slapping my ass, which makes me grind more, which causes him to groan and bite/slap more and it is a lovely vicious cycle until he comes. I, of course, do not come but I totally enjoyed myself anyway.

We take a break and over the course of the next few hours we fuck twice more (with some VERY interesting positions) and I give him a blowjob that was apparently amazing (I don't know how I apparently give good blowjobs, seeing as how I don't have a whole lot of experience, but this is not the first time I have been complimented on such). He keeps asking if I am ok with all this as he is not looking for a relationship and I keep trying to reassure him that this is a REALLY good release for me and I am also not looking for a relationship with him (I wouldn't say no but it isn't feasible right now). We end up cuddling on his couch late into the night and looking at pictures from his family's trip to Italy. Then we go into his bedroom, read a bit, and fall asleep (he started out in a very nice cuddling position but it was too warm so that, unfortunately, did not last the night).

We woke up the next morning and he went to work and I drove myself the rest of the way home. I really AM ok with having slept with him. It was a MUCH needed release and if it happens again I will welcome it and if it doesn't I will have enjoyed the experience greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment