Saturday, July 23, 2011

Play Party Wrap-Up



So I went to the party tonight and it was very enlightening. While I only watched/socialized it was one of those self-realization type experiences....I am glad I went. :)

Random things I realized:

  • There are only 2 people at the munch that I would consider full on topping me (but would be open to possibly a third)

  • There are only 4 people total I would feel comfortable topping me (oneof them is not big into kinky so that would prove difficult and one of them is V)

  • I don't think I would necessarily feel comfortable actually full on playing at a party because I am sooooo not an exhibitionist

  • I like a more sensual/DS-y kind of play more than SM-y kind of play

  • Slapping is totally good punching could be interesting but looks dangerous and more ouchie than I think I want

  • Violet wand could be a lot of fun....

  • I really want A (as in singular), person that I can explore this stuff with, it just takes me a long time to get to the point with someone that I would trust them to beat me and tease me silly


  • Scenes that I witnessed and my reactions (if any) to them:


  • Reaaaaally long and VERY intense interrogation scene (too much for me by a million!)

  • Tease and denial of guy (hot but seen from afar)

  • REALLY hot kind of mindfuck-y, biting, pinching, ass slapping, kind of scene that I would love to try

  • Various tying up of people by other people, some more complex than others, some with additional stimulation, (again something on my curious list)

  • A kind of sensation play/tease scene which also looked fun

  • A flogging (by one of the people whom I would TOTALLY let touch me in private)

  • Some foot worshipping (meh)

  • Spanking (always nice)


  • Overall, I was really pleased that I went. I may not go to another party anytime soon but I have had the experience and found that I can survive it, dare I say enjoy it?


    Of course now I want to talk to V and have him beat me then fuck me but meh ::shrug::

    No comments:

    Post a Comment