Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams...

So last night I dreamt that I went to a play party/overnight retreat that started at 10pm. Somehow I ended up helping the food provider (as the kitchen needed to be moved from one wall to another) and finished at 2am. I spent almost the entire party IN THE KITCHEN! Then I was annoyed/depressed cause I had missed so much and kind of refused to play/participate/socialize the rest of the time and was super pissed cause when I went in the "dark room" (apparently it was a room that was supposed to be pitch black so people could grope anonymously) the sun was coming up and it was obviously not dark in there anymore (why a "dark room" would have windows is a mystery). I also remember something about a scavenger hunt of some sort and I remember that one the munch leaders was there (one of the members I kind of have the hots for)sitting at the cafeteria style table watching me.

Well it doesn't take a genius to decipher what this dream meant. I DID kind of spend the whole play party in the kitchen (granted it was totally open to the play space and there were many people socializing there with me throughout the night) but I also wandered around a little bit. But I think that this dream is also me telling myself that I wish I could have played, that I WANT to play with someone, or rather that I want to have someone to play with....

No comments:

Post a Comment