Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just another Tuesday Evening

Well another Tues munch and I return home more confused and pondery than ever.....

I have no clue what I want any more. Or rather I do but I am pretty sure that it is an impossible dream and I don't know if this direction is going to get me what I want? Maybe? I have no clue!!


What I want is :



  • a relationship with a primary partner

  • that sexes me good

  • and would dominate me good

  • and isnt old enough to be my father

  • that i could bring home to mother

  • lives in my state

  • would dominate me in a way that is compatible with how i want to be dominated

  • can put up with my type A anxious ways

  • and my excessive fears

  • will hold me all night long

  • is intelligent

  • will make me feel loved and valuable

I think that is it for the moment.....


Anyway back to the munch tonight. It was actually pretty quiet. Got patted on the head a few times, got a forehead kiss, and a different forehead kiss, and a lip kiss :) Learned a little bit more of the relationship between a couple of the munchers. Declared my upgrading of attending the play party from "absolutely not" to "probably not." However my cousin (whom I love of course) paid his money for the party....


I am not sure that I can go if he is going. I was offered the potential option of being locked in the cage/cuddle cage for the evening, which actually doesn't sound as bad as it, well, sounds. I could watch or not, converse or not, ruminate or not (although we all know I will). I seriously think I need someone to take my reins and just pull me along. I can't do it myself.....I am a coward. But if I don't do it I will end up regretting it and hate myself that much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment