Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BAZINGA!



Wow just crazy omgness of a day/night!

I accepted a job 2.5hrs away from my current location which would negate my being able to attend the current munch with the current people therein.

I told some of them at the munch this evening and was told now I have to make the last month of being in town especially kinky. Well of course I laughed it off. Well I ended up sitting/chatting with a small group of people, 2 of whom I have chatted with at the munches/online/on fet for a bit now and 1 who i met through the other site I am on who happens to live in the area. Anyhow, the upshot was that I got tickled a little and teased a little. Near the end of the night the one guy pulled out a length of silk cord that he had in his pocket and tied my wrist. He kind of played with it for the rest of the time. At one point he left to wash his hands and tied my wrist to the chair I was sitting in! It was fun.

So I get home and start talking to the girl from this evening who wanted to know if she should "encourage a rerun" and I said yes so she is arranging a dinner/play date for next week with her and the wrist tier! So I said yes and we discussed the particulars (kink wise) so yeah next week I am going to have dinner at her place with her and the wrist man and have some play times......EEP!!! :D

So while I am talking to her I am talking to the other guy that was at the munch (from the other site) who has indicated his interest in me a couple of times and, apparently now that I am a limited commodity, has upped his ante and wants to get together to tie me up! OMG so I said ok. Again, particulars were discussed, I think we will end up at my place or maybe my cousin's since I don't really feel comfortable going to the guy's place...

AND while I am talking to them I am talking to the girl my group of friends "adopted" she mentions that the sexytime plans that she and her essentially-fiance made for the upcoming weekend had to be cancelled. :( And she also mentioned that "....that [essentially fiance] thinks you're cute so there's potential of talking him into playtime for both of us at some point"

HOLY CRAP 2 play dates and the possibility of a third with a new friend of mine!!!! My head exploded a touch tonight. It was pretty great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment