Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playdate Pt 2.1

Why is it so hard for me to ask for what I want?



So after the initial playdate went well I was asked if I wanted to do so again. I replied in the affirmative so my fellow sub passed the word on to her male partner (same as before) and due to scheduling issues the only time we would both be in town before I move was last night. So...Wednesday night have a playdate, take Thursday off, and Friday have a second playdate (flying solo). Whew!

She asked if I wanted it to be the three of us or just myself and him and I told her it would be interesting to fly solo because of course I couldn't be greedy and say "no I'd like to see if I can handle it by myself and see what happens." So we set it up that he would come to my place after he got done w/ work and after I had arrived home from looking at places to live for my move.

He shows up around 8, we sit and chat for a bit and he begins to tickle me, similar to Wednesday, playing with the nape of my neck, my arms, my waist etc etc. I had suggested that more ropework would be fun and so he pulled out his ropes and declared a game. He would tie me up then I would have 2 minutes to attempt to get out and if I couldn't I would have to remove a piece of clothing. Now I was only dressed in 4 pieces of clothing (underwear, bra, yoga pants, t-shirt) and the pants were going to stay ON but I was game for at least two rounds.

First, he tied my arms behind my back and did something where it harnassed around my shoulders. I attempted to get out but I can't dislocate my shoulders so round 1 went to him. As he was untying my arms he suprise de-shirted me and we did a round 2. This time he started with my wrists in front of me and then pulled them over my head and created a harness that went around my hips and between my legs. Well I REALLY tried to get out of this one but alas. There went the bra.

Then he tried to make me come up with the next "consequence" for the same game and I told him "I've got nothing." In Purplese this means "I can't tell you what I want because I don't know/I want you to know/I can't force myself to say what I want." So instead, he decided to tie my feet/ankles together and try a little breast bondage (in the name of science of course) after touching/tickling/biting me while laying on my floor. So he wrapped my tits up in some rope with the goal being increased sensitivity. I do believe it worked.

Now this time, the only toys involved were rope and him and his claw/pokey finger attachments. So while I was tied up he pretty much sat on me and poked me and pinched me and bit me and scratched me and I twitched and made noises for a while.

At some point he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet, hauling me over to my couch and spanked me for a while. This wasn't as effective because 1) I was still wearing my yoga pants and 2) he really didn't hit me that hard. At that point the breast bondage was starting to impede my ability to be put over his knees properly so he pulled me onto his lap and undid it then held onto me while I shivered and twitched for a while. He definitely aggravated it by rubbing my back and arms and occasionally pinching my nipples to produce an especially strong twitch.

Now mind you, all of this twitching is totally involuntary. It was like when you get your knee hit with the hammer at the doctor's office and your leg jumps, only it was my legs, my hips, my back, and my head shaking at different times and different intensities.

It took me a while to "come down" from all that sensation but I eventually did and he positioned me so I was straddling him and we kissed while he pinched my nipples some more.

(I must say while he is VERY good at getting me twitchy his kissing technique leaves a little to be desired. Maybe it is because he is very aggressive in the moment? I don't know.)

Anyway, at some point I am just a twitchy mess of twitchiness and he suggests that lying down on my bed would be a better choice than trying to curl up on my admittedly small loveseat. I agree and try to stand up to walk to the bedroom (maybe 10 feet away) and stumble. Yup my body is a little drunk, but I make it and we lie there and cuddle for a good long time more. Eventually I look at the clock and it is 1230 so I ask, "Did you want to head home now or do you want to crash here, cause I don't care." He looks at the clock and figures he should probably crash here if that is ok. I assure him that it is and, after a bit, turn off the living room light and do some bathroom stuff then crawl under the sheets with him (now shirtless as well but still panted) and sleep.

This concludes Playdate Part 2 Subsection 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment