Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't know.....



So my kinky world has had some interesting interactions.

Started playing online again with a previous acquaintance. Not sure how I feel about it. I like it but...

A) he pushes pretty hard
B) he just jumped right in to the using all my toys on me
C) he jumped right in to calling the possessive and making rules about things (which I follow)
D) we play on cam but he sees me and I don't see him
E) he never says whether he enjoys it or not

So IDK how I feel about the whole thing....

Then there is the guy from MDS who also attends the munch and with whom I talk online as well. He has expressed his interest in me more than once and has invited me to a couple of events in the city. He has called me "delicious" and talked about tying me up, but I just don't feel it. He is a nice enough guy but I don't think it is going to happen, which makes me feel guilty cause I DO NOT want to lead him on but I want to be kind at the same time....it's tricky.

And tomorrow is my playdate (for which I got lots of shit tonight I might add) which I am somewhat nervous about but also excited and kind of....guilty for being excited maybe....or uncomfortable because I am gonna push myself with this and what if I like it and even more what if I don't????

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment