Monday, August 15, 2011

Post-Playdate Jealousy



So since I had the two playdates (1 & 2) this past week I think I have been craving another session. The fellow sub has been chatting with me about the updates of her relationship with the gentleman and I think I am feeling a little jealous that she gets regular access to outlets. Of course this is nothing new and unusual, I have had lots of jealous-type feelings before, this is just post playdate jealousy I guess. But I do not begrudge her the gentleman at all and indeed I do not know that I would pursue a "real" relationship with him as he has the sub and another playmate and I think I need to update my list of needs to "in person and regular contact/interaction."

As I have stated before it is ever evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment