Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playdate Pt 2.2



So to complete the story...

Slept in the same bed as him for the night, lots and lots of skin to skin contact (pants remained firmly in place on both parties). He was very toasty which was kind of nice but I never get a super good night's sleep when I sleep all wrapped up in someone. I am not sure if I am just not used to it, if I get too warm, or if I just can't sprawl like normal.

Anyway we wake up and he starts tormenting me again, only this time I definitely felt more of a....sexual charge maybe? Perhaps it was the being in bed part of things, perhaps it was the morning wood element that came into play, or perhaps it was just that arousing?

At some point, after being brought to twitching again, he asked me to tell him what I wanted him to do to me, where of course I blanked, so I told him to blindfold me (which really I wanted the night before too but ha! hadn't mentioned it at all) and he did. Then he asked AGAIN, what I wanted him to do to me, and I blanked and the only thing I could think of was to tell him to touch me. Now in my head I am pretty sure I was asking him to touch my crotch but I was saying it in Purplese which is a very subtle language.

So he says that I have to tell him where or else he is just going to touch me where he wants. Well I donlt say anything so of course he starts grabbing/massaging/rubbing my crotch and then my pants/underwear came off. He played with the outside of me for a while, gently, tapping and massaging and that was lovely. Then he just jackhammered the shit out of my lady bits. I am not gonna lie some of the jackhammering was nice but
1) it was too intense for me
2) I got self conscious about being "a hard nut to crack" (as I had told him previously)
3) I have been having sensitive lady part issues

So I gasped at him to stop then he hugged me and held me while I just twitched and twitched and twitched. I don't remember the exact wording but I asked him some variation of "what do you want now?" and he kind of laughed and said he was hoping for some reciprocation.

He told me to lick and nibble at his neck/shoulder then move down and do the same for his nipples, one at a time, then his pants came off and I touched him. He directed me in my blowjobness which was a little nerve wracking for me because I've never been "directed" per se when doing that so I was kind of worried I wasn't doing it as well as maybe he was used to. He actually requested for an interesting technique. I made the "ok" sign with either hand and he had me wrap one around the base of him and one next to my mouth encircling the tip. He ended up totally controlling the rhythm, which was fine by me, and then he came for a looooooong time. He was very gentlemanly and warned me that there would need to be a position change if I didn't want it in my mouth, but I am ok swallowing so I did. Then he pulled me back up to him, kissed me and told me I was a good girl and I smiled and was happy.

We ended up going to lunch after that and having a nice chat before he went off to run errands and go home and the like.

I am sure that I am forgetting details of that morning because I know for a fact there was a lot more biting in lots of places (neck, stomach, breasts, thigh at one point) and other fun stuff that was a repeat of the day before but I will leave that up to your imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment