Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playdate



So I had my playdate last night and it went pretty well. We ended up kind of cuddling on the couch (the three of us) and I was really tired and got kind of giggly and loopy and started talking about how I was pro-blanket and how I would vote for a blanket president and then I said that he would make "blanket policies" and started giggling and could not stop! lol

It was at that point that my compatriots high fived each other across me and gave themselves a check plus on the evening. Eventually we got up and had pie and berries so it was successful although I was sooooo tired afterwards.

Anway back to the beginning. The plan was for me to go to the girl's house (a fellow sub) and she was gonna make dinner then she and the guy would torture me for the evening :)

Well I ended up eating dinner with my ankles tied to the chair. We ate made small random chit chat and he came up behind me with this leather thing and held it around my neck while the two of them started running the fingers up and down my arms which made me shiver uncontrollably. They spent some time doing that and raising my arms above my head so they had better access to my arms/side. I got....not floaty exactly but very relaxed and sleepylike.

At some point he wrapped another piece of rope around her neck like a collar then wrapped one around me so they could do the same thing with me standing upright. It was kind of difficult to walk/stand still lol. I believe that is when my shirt came off.

Eventually I got pushed down on my knees and my bra was removed (for easier access) and got played with that way until I was laid flat on my back and tied in a "T" shape to the sofa/clothing rack. That actually didn't last too long as I pulled the clothing rack over in my twitching. Around then my skirt came off leaving me with underwear and leggings.

So they continued touching and teasing and I continued squirming. Then they discovered that pinching and biting my nipples is a good way to get me moaning (I could have told them that but of course I couldn't) and they used that pretty liberally. I did get turned on my stomach and paddled/flogged a little on my back/ass (I've been hit WAY harder but I have no problem with him not going full throttle on me) and a little bit of breast flogging which was kind of....meh? Again I've had harder interactions. Oh AND I got nipple clamps put on me and had to hold the chain in my mouth (which was only semi successful) which I kind of liked. ^^

My ankles were untied at one point because I squirmed so much that I was becoming a harder target to get at. They ended up both sitting on me because I just kept squirming out of reach (I swear it was instinctive). He also used a combination of biting/pinching my nipples and breathplay which was kind of interesting.

I guess we had been playing for a while at that point and my wrists were getting sore so I got untied hauled over to the couch and had my arms bound behind me while they positioned themselves on either side of me. Silly me I thought they were done but they just couldn't resist making me whimper with some more nipple play while I was arm bound and helpless.

At some point they stopped for good and my wrists then arms were un bound and we just kind of sat there and cuddled (for lack of a better word) and I giggled.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself but was sooooo tired after :)

He's coming over tomorrow night to torture me some more......crack crack crack goes the good girl candy coating.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment