Monday, January 23, 2012

Worship

J and I had some really hot sex last night.  We talked a little about doing something similar to my last post and holy crap it was super hot.  I got hit a lot (sides = bad, ass = good) and he fingered me while I touched myself and came.  He made me thank him while I came and it was hot.  After a bit of a rest the real fun began.

I kissed across his chest and stomach.  I nibbled his nipples and nipped at his flesh while he moaned.  I worked my way down across his stomach and to the vee of his crotch.  I teased the inside of his thighs and ran my tongue around them licking up and down.  I ended up kissing and licking all the way down to his toes and sucked on each toe, bit his foot, rubbed it against me.  A weird thing happened, I never thought I would enjoy or could even convince myself to go that far but I just got in this mindset of being his and worshipping his body and making him make noises and groans and twitch like I do.  I suckled both his feet, all his toes, and massaged in between them with my tongue.

He loved it and loved doing it to him and for him.

I crawled my way up to his cock and licked and nuzzled his balls, perineum, I may have even gotten some ass in there.  And he touched himself and twitched and moaned and CAME.  He came so hard.  He shot all the way up his chest.  And I loved it and I loved him and I want to get into the worshiping slavish mindset with him all over again and again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment