Monday, February 6, 2012

Update

J and I have been exploring some play with the toys he bought at a local kinky auction earlier this month.  He bought a pair of rabbit fur lined cuffs, a collar (that we eventually had to trade in for a different one that fits), and a metal ring with 4 chains/hooks attached.  He put the cuffs and collar on me and put his own velcro cuffs on my ankles.  then he hooked me up to the chains and hit me with his hand and a spatula.

We decided that it would be better if the chains were shorter but that may require a trip to Dom depot in the future.  I am kind of excited because this Saturday we have scheduled a "Cuddle/Monkey Day."  In other words, a day of alternating between cuddling on the couch/in bed and having crazy kinky monkey sex :) We also have a roundtable discussion on polyamory and a superbowl party on Sunday.  It is going to be a crazy weekend.

We were sitting on my couch after a long day at work today and he noticed that I am subscribed to "Kinky Buddhists" on the kinky facebook.  He began to argue about how one could be both Buddhist and into BDSM and started to...annoy me.  Maybe I interpreted it poorly but I guess I saw it as a challenge to my beliefs.  While I am not an active "car carrying" buddhist I feel an affinity for the spirituality that it encompasses that I think is...lacking? misguided? misinterpreted? in Christianity and its various branches.

It bothered me at the time but J is just...blunt like that

No comments:

Post a Comment