Sunday, January 1, 2012

Force Me

So I went on the date with J (movies, dinner, my place for fooling around) and then he came over/stayed over later that week.  We decided to make it official (lovers truthfully but we both know what it is) via kinky facebook.  I am scared because we kind of skipped the "nervously get to know one another and fumble around awkwardly" stage and went straight to the "sure I will share my life secrets and let you fuck me however you want" stage (exaggerated yes). 

He seems SO into me.  He says all of these incredibly romantic, makes me smile, and tingle kind of things, which I adore, but because we skipped the giddy excitement stage it makes me wonder if he likes me a lot more than I like him.  Which makes me feel guilty because I don't want to hurt him at all!! I want to spend more time with him and do all those D/s-y things that we talk about.  I want him to growl in my ear and make me twitch and spank me over his knee.  I want him to grab my hair and force me onto him.  But do I want him to do those things or do I just want those things???

No comments:

Post a Comment