Saturday, January 21, 2012

Devotion

I want to get on my knees, lie abased on the floor for you.  I want to kiss and suck on each of your toes, marveling at the feel of it, the thought that this is what I should be doing, what I should have been doing long ago.  Work my way up to your ankles holding and stroking and kissing and loving every part of you.  Crawl up to your legs and knees, and lick them love them, rub against them gently.  I want to continue crawling up to your thighs, massaging and groping teasing your cock with oh so soft kisses and barely there licks with the very very tip of my tongue to make you gasp and moan and grab me by the back of my neck and force me to you.

I want to work my way up your stomach, your arms, your chest and neck and back.  I want to cover you with my mouth, with kisses, with a show of utter devotion to you.  To show you that I love you, every part of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment