Monday, September 12, 2011

My Confession

I want to be a slave.

I want to open up the door and be pinned to the wall by my throat and kissed until I can't breathe, or maybe it is the hand on my throat that is keeping me from breathing.  I want to gasp at the same time as I am pulled to my knees by my hair, growled at that I am to be owned for the evening that I better be a good little slut.  I want my mind to go blank as I am dragged to the stairs, forced face down and blinfolded, wrists locked together, maybe a foot on the back of my neck so that I dig into the carpeting in the stairs and all I can do is gasp my moans out. 

I want to be pulled upright and dragged up the stairs, thrown on the floor and my clothes ripped off me with an evil chuckle.  I want to be stroked softly, have nails scratched down my back.  I want to be restrained and taunted, teased until I can't speak and then brought to the brink of coming.  I want to be talked to threateningly, teasingly, in a growl in my ear.

I want to be collared and leashed and controlled until I lose my sense of self.

This is my confession

No comments:

Post a Comment