Thursday, September 22, 2011

Being called out by MNF




*After talking about a wedding I am going to this weekend*

Me: meh i am kinda resigned to going alone *shrug*
MNF: but you hate me anyways
Me: i dont hate you
MNF: well, it certainly didnt seem like you liked me
MNF: at the end of whatever night anyways
Me: it is easier to be mean than to be hurt
MNF: I was about to say fair enough then decided not really
Me: it ISN'T fair to you, but it's one of my defense mechanisms
MNF: You say that like it's a valid excuse and that your behavior should be looked over.
MNF: I did. But just pointing it out.
Me: do you have a better option
Me: crying everytime i get upset is not a viable option
MNF: That's fine.
MNF: But that doesn't mean you hurt other people when you hurt.
MNF: Anyways
MNF: Have you eaten?

He called me out on my shit....and it hurt a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment