Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?

1145 and I was, unfortunately, alone.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?

I would like an unlimited amount of Borders/Barnes and Nobles gift cards! It would be heaven!

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?

District 9. I was expecting a typical horror/alien movie but it really surprises you with the racism/inequality theme. Also, the very last scene is a heartbreaker!

4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?

I like waking up naturally when it is before noon! I like to be able to sleep in but still wake up with time to do stuff. I love being able to laze in bed and not rush in getting out of my cozy nest of blankets. My second favorite way to wake up is with someone next to me that I can curl up next to while I wake up all the way.

5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?
a. Sleep more
b. Extend a sexual interlude
c. Shop
d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for

I would choose "a" for sure and if he was available "b"!

1 comment:

  1. 2. Ahh. You and A Reluctant Bitch are total book worms.

    http://areluctantbitch.blogspot.com/

    3. Hmm. Never heard of this. Time to google...

    4. Both ways sound very nice. I'm too hyper to laze around in bed, but I should learn to take in this luxury.

    Happy TMI Tuesday. Thanks for playing along.

    -H

    ReplyDelete