Saturday, May 28, 2011

Confession

CM suggested I tell V about mds and talking to people on there. So I do.

Me: i've been talking to other people but its not the same :P
V: about the same subjects? :-P
Me: :p what if i said yes
V: then i'd say good for you
V: unless it was your cousin...in which case cue the banjos
Me: what if i said i'd still rather talk to you
V: id smile and say its my bedtime
Me: tell me seriously
V: im glad
Me: so if this were the case would you honestly be ok
V: of course
Me: i'd still rather be with you
V: gnite [purple]

I don't know what I thought would happen. I don't really want him to be super pissed and get angry at me and hate me, but I just can't believe that his response is genuine. Maybe it is because my reaction would be very negative and I would be unhappy? Maybe it is because I am reading too much into his reaction? A man in a chatroom once told another woman, who was trying to read into a guy's words, that men do not say one thing and mean another, or sugarcoat their words. That the literal interpretation is all there is to a man's comments. It this true?

Either way, I feel guilty. Guilt for the act of confessing, now isn't that an oxymoron, confession guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment