Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two Dates no Waiting

Had a date with Almost Date and a vanilla date in the same weekend. 

I ended up feeling very confused about vanilla vs kinky dating, worried about my...interactions with multiple guys in the same period of time.
Not knowing where everything is going to fit together.

Trying to figure out where everything goes in my life, blending my vanilla friends/family and my kinky leanings
I have all these vanilla friends that I adore but that are far away and questioning if I should be relying on the kinky people down here for my social life instead of trying to branch out with "regular" people
How am I supposed to talk about my life down here to my vanilla people up if it's all whips and chains and such?
Sometimes I feel like I am lying


No comments:

Post a Comment