Sunday, November 6, 2011

Confused, Concerned, Crushed?

So I am getting worried about this date I have with Almost Date Guy.  In a moment of floaty weakness I agreed to go on this date with him, stipulating that it is to be vanilla with no cheating on his part.  By cheating, of course, I mean no biting, no caressing, basically nothing that makes me floaty.

I have asked around to a couple of ladies in the local scene regarding their experiences/opinions and I have to admit that the reviews are not super amazingly stellar.  They aren't super red flags but they are not glowing recommnedations either.

"He likes to play with a lot of the new girls who come around."

"Because he's a player, honey. He had whoever he can get, pretty much...I think that he doesn't believe that he can get one girl to stay with him, maybe? I'm not sure, but I think he's putting a foot on all fields."

So I am kind of nervous about what may/may not happen.  I mean part of it too is that he had originally said that he was looking for something more than just a play partner type of relationship and the signals I am getting from him are definitely more of the "short term" than long term wants. 

I do not want to put myself in a position where I know I am going to get hurt, I truly do want to learn from my past mistakes with physical vs emotional relationships....I am just not sure that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment