Monday, October 17, 2011

A Tale of Two Tales

So let's see...I think i may break this post down into 2 sections: "my ninja friend" and "the date that wasn't"

My Ninja Friend

A quick synopsis of the situation:  I have an online ninja friend who is romantically involved with another friend in a far away state (K).  They have both professed their love etc etc however as of late, K has become a touch distant (ostensibly due to school, work etc etc).  Therefore, they have been talking less and he and I have been talking more. 

Our relationship is...somewhat undefined.  He is part mentor, part dom, potentional paramour, general friend and confidente.  Of late we have been talking more sexually, playing out some fantasies, teasing, saying things without really saying them.  Part of me does feel some guilt that he is talking to me like this.  I think that if they were talking more that we would not be talking as much, I seriously hope that our talking is not making things worse for them, and I am not sure that my talking to him is making things better....  Sometimes I feel like I am in the middle of their relationship, or just a placeholder for K, or a player in some weird online drama world....

The Date That Wasn't



So one of the (now) local kinky guys started messaging me pretty aggressively.  Eventually I got out of him that he asked me out.  In the midst of our conversation he drops the following tidbits:

I'm looking for thoughtful.
I'm looking for a real relationship.
I want a commited relationship

Sounds lovely yes?  Well of course that didn't last.  So we made plans and he proceeded to flirt. and tease, and bite (which TOTALLY makes me melt, like big time, I lurve biting but anyhows).  Two nights before our date (which was supposed to be a totally cliche fall activity that I was kind of excited for) he drops the following tidbit:

Him: I want you to know that I tease alot out of habit. I'm a terrible flirt.
Me: really?? i hadnt noticed ;)
Him: Because I found a girl I really like.
Me: oh? where?
Him: She lives in [not the town I live in]
Me: ah
Him: I really want to go Sunday. I just don't want to lead you along you know?
Me: well i appreaciate that, why not pursue things with her?
Him: I am
Me: ah

I close the conversation and chalk it up to another failure in my pathetic excuse for a dating history when he pops up again with a new story:

Him: I still want to go tomorrow. :(
Me: yeah i dont think that is going to happen
...
Him: [Purple]... I [want] to see you and hangout and be friends. Perhaps eventually play partners.

AH HA!  So the "I want a relationship and not just play partners" was just the lure! The bait for a very lonely kinky lass who enjoys being bitten.  Well it worked for a bit and then it didn't.  So I cried a little bit and my ninja friend and K threatened to kick his ass for me.  And now....I am at square zero again...

No comments:

Post a Comment