Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fates

So I slept with MNF again this week.  I went over to his house to watch a tv show with him and he initiated it and I didn't stop it.  I can't seem to help that I feel attracted to him and he makes me wet and that when we get together we end up getting physical. 

That is the part that I don't think he is willing to accept, the fact that we may not be able to be "just friends."  We are sexually attracted to one another and we like to fuck each other and we like to hang out together.  Honestly I sometimes think it would just be better if we bit the bullet and dated but he has said more than once that he is not interested in dating [me]. 

He kept trying to say that we need to stop screwing but I honestly don't think we can and just be friends and I want him to figure that out.

On another note, he tried to focus a lot on getting me off.  My nut wasn't cracked but it did feel really good.  He mentioned that "next time" he'd go down on me.... see above note for my opinion of next times...

No comments:

Post a Comment