Friday, February 10, 2012

Dancin' Dancin' Dancin'

So J and I have really been exploring this whole anal sex thing.  Overall it has gone well.  It makes me cum hard but there remains some discomfort/concern over cleanliness for me.

I went out with an old friend of mine from grad school this evening.  It was pretty fun.  She just went through a yucky divorce and is rediscovering her amazing ability to pick up men and to act as a wing woman for her friends.  So there we were she was flirting with one guy, her friend was deep in conversation with another, and I was just hanging out.  I felt kind of left out, like I should be trying to find a guy to flirt with (even I love love LOVE J).

By the end of the evening my friend's guy was drunk and talking to me about the size of phones/penises and her friend had snuck out with the guy she was flirting with and I was feeling pretty damn content with my relationship.

I did miss J tonight.  I wanted his solid presence, his hands touching me, tight around the back of my neck like an invisible collar.  I wanted to dance with him and kiss him, grind against him and feel him growl in my ear.

But that must wait until another date :)


No comments:

Post a Comment