Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dr. Jones and the Third Date of Awesomeness

So I had a third date with Dr. Jones.  It went really really well.  I went over to his place and we watched Evil Dead and most of Daybreakers (a really good movie btw).  So during movie #1 there was no physical contact.  During movie #2 I got cold and borrowed a blanket and he put his hand on my thigh.  He was touching my thigh through my jeans, super gently and innocently but he totally ended up making me shiver, which super amussed him, then he moved to my neck and my ears and my scalp.  He eventually put his hand down my shirt and I started making noises, it was delightful :D. So he told me that I could tell him to stop and I put up a finger to signal a pause while I stopped shivering/caught my breath.

Then I dropped the kinky bomb.  I told him I was kinky (had previously stated that I was interested in sex in an academic sense, PhD and so forth and mentioned that I had recently started perusing some kinky literature) and he appeared totally cool with it.  I told him that I recently discovered that I liked canes, that I like being tied up, bit, hair pulled etc.  I definitely did NOT tell him everything on my list but I confessed the things I thought would show that this was a serious interest and not just a "play" interest.  I told him that I had just started getting into it and that I had some friends that I had explored some stuff with and so forth.  I tried to be honest without being explicit and hoping that he would be ok with it all.  He mentioned that he had done some hair pulling, biting, tying up, and whipping in the past and said that it wouldn't be a problem.  I felt SUPER awkward after I told him because....I guess I was expecting an automatic negative response and even though he gave a somewhat positive response I am still scared that he just said it but didn't really mean it....

Anyway, so then there was a pause and he started licking and kissing my neck and I started making noises.  So he stood up and helped me wobble to his bedroom, took off my clothes, and went down on me.  Holy Hell.  It felt so fucking good!! I was totally not expecting it for sure!!  I didn't climax but omg it was good.  Then we cuddled naked in his bed for a little over an hour.  It was super nice.

So, my thinking is that his positive reaction to my admission really WAS a positive reaction and not just a "I will say yes to get some action" reaction...but then he rainchecked on our planned evening on Sunday so.....that makes me all nervous and self conscious and such again....

No comments:

Post a Comment