Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dr. Jones and the Communication Block of Doom

So the Sunday date was rainchecked and it turned into a Monday night nursing gig.  He and I were Im'ing back and forth (I initiated) and he made a joke about wanting a backrub.  Long story short, I went to his place and gave him a backrub/some cookies.  I also went down on him a bit (ho boy he is thick!), he fingered me again (holy hell he has great fingers), he slapped my ass...hard, and we talked and cuddled naked again.  Then I left.

And now it is Thursday night and he hasn't contacted me at all.  I ended up sending him a message that basically said "Hi hope you're feeling better, so do you like me or what cause I keep being the one to initiate etc etc."  No reply. 

Could this be the end of Dr. Jones? Will his inability to initate conversation be the end of him? Am I doomed to be unloved until the end of time? Forever Aloners unite....

No comments:

Post a Comment